Exquisite | Immaculate | Functional
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
**AUCTION THIS SUNDAY! CALL FOR PRIVATE VIEWINGS PRIOR**
From the moment you arrive, your opportunity is clear. With this gorgeous family home seated in the heart of Oteha - whatever your purpose - this is your next strong move. Whether you after something for yourself, or a multi-purpose investment - this well located, exceptionally well presented and incredibly versatile property needs your immediate attention.
With a brick/weatherboard construction and designer, open plan interior - 4/19 Nimstedt Avenue positions you to enjoy everything this sought after area has to offer. Minutes away from the motorway, Albany Park n Ride, and a stones throw from shops, cafes and the beach.
The owners have adored the property since purchased; their main comment is that "the location is just perfect" - and we're confident you will feel the same.
- Stunning 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, beautifully renovated throughout
- Solid Brick and Weatherboard construction, built by GJ Gardner in 2006
- Professionally landscaped gardens & outdoor entertainment, with built-in Charcoal BBQ
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating, rain showers and Italian tapware
- The kitchen in this home is truly something special, featuring stainless appliances, SMEG steam oven and soft close cabinetry, this kitchen will bring out your inner master chef.
- Fantastic location: Minutes from Public transport, Cafes, shops & East Coast Bays beaches!
- Zoned for Northcross, Oteha, Sherwood & Long Bay College
- Rental Appraisal at $660-$680p/w - high demand area
- 15 minutes to the city, 3 minutes to Albany and minutes to the beach!
This unique opportunity won't be here long!
View today, and start planning your next move.
Agents: Conjunctionals Welcome!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
OPEN HOMES SAT & SUN 11.30 - 12.00pm | Auction 8th April @ 12pm onsite!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks