VENDORS SAY SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW SOLD!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
From the moment you first arrive the opportunity here is unquestionable. With this dynamic & well-placed home set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, whatever your purpose, 33b Edgeworth Road is your next strong move. Whether you are buying your first or looking for a worthy investment- this multi-purpose, quiet and well-placed home needs your attention, and she will give it back.
This sunny & private property zoned for both Westlake Boys & Westlake Girls lends itself to whatever project you are after. Sitting second back from the roadside, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, close to motorway access & public transport- you are well positioned to invest your passion and time. The tenants are on their way out - the main comment made is that the location is just perfect'- and we're confident you will feel the same.
- Featuring 3 double bedrooms + 2 large Utility rooms & Plenty of storage
- Zoned for Westlake Boys & Westlake Girls
- Garden area, generous decking & great outdoor living
- At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, second house back from street
- Rental Appraisal at $650-680p/w.
- 5 Minute Drive to North & South-bound motorway access
- Walking distance to Public transport
- 2 Minute Drive to Wairau Valley
This unique opportunity won't be here long!
View today, and start planning your next move.
Agents: Conjunctionals Welcome!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT OVER HOLIDAY PERIOD - CONTACT AGENT FOR AVAILABLE TIMES!
- Standard Kitchen
- Very Good Interior Condition
- Off-Street Parking
- No Garaging or Carport
- Fully Fenced
- Iron Roof
- Shingle Roof
- Very Good Exterior Condition
- City Sewage
- Town Water
- Street Frontage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
- Heated Towel Rail
- Light Fittings
- TV Aerial
- Cooktop Oven
See all chattels
2 Off street parks