Ray White Mt Eden
- Licensed REAA 2008
Title in Process - Good to Go - Make an Offer Too!
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
This is your last chance for this Auckland Boys Grammar renovation in the most interesting part of Mt Eden.
Settlement whenever you need - 5 days from title, or later. The 224c is with the solicitor - so Freehold Title should be ready by the end of July.
Think about it:
- Less expensive than other do-up's in Mt Eden, and grander than most.
- Lots of living and sleeping spaces for a big family, or for extra people living in.
- Good bones, strong timber, solid groundwork - accessible for easy inspection.
- A huge open living areas, and a separate lounge if you want.
- Pretty crafted details of coloured glass, timber and metal.
- Approved garage site at the rear of the property.
- Wiring, plumbing and interior work has been attended to over the years.
- Rented in 2009 for $650 per week without improvement.
- Walking distance to Auckland Boys Grammar and Mount Eden Normal.
- Plus you get AGGS, MAGS and a short walk to Ficino.
- Handy to the dairy, playground, Mountain, Mt Eden Village, Newmarket, Dominion Road.
- Easy access to the train and the new B-Line busses.
If you want a private back yard, you may appreciate this big 691 metre site. But if you are clever at landscaping and smart with interiors then call now.
Plenty of people have made offers, but title was delayed. Take this last chance to negotiate your offer at this time.
Penny Fraser 021 419 492 / 64 09 639 0082
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
691m² / 0.17 acres