Fantastic City Living! | Rick M
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
From the moment you arrive, the flexibility here is obvious. With this fantastic studio apartment set in the sought-after Uptown complex, whatever your purpose - this is your next strong move. Whether you after something for yourself or looking for a multi-purpose investment- this well located, private and tidy studio apartment needs your attention, and she will give it back.
With a generous floor area 51m2, exclusive-use carpark & solid concrete construction - GB 14 Upper Queen lends itself to whatever you are after. In the sought-after Uptown complex, close to public transport, cafes & shops- you are well positioned to invest your passion and time. The current tenants are on their way out- the main comment made is that the location is just perfect'- and we're confident you will feel the same.
- Generous Studio apartment, with small & private courtyard
- Fully Furnished - Bed, Sofa, dining, fridge and more
- Fantastic location: Public transport, Cafes, Cinemas & Shops
- Easy Walking distance to University, Hospital & Library
- Zoned for Auckland Boys & Auckland Girls Grammar Schools
- Currently Rented at $420pw
- Car park and storage locker included
- Great Bodycorp, with exceptionally reasonable fees
- Minutes away from North, South & West motorway access
This unique opportunity won't be here long!
View today, and start planning your next move.
Agents: Conjunctionals Welcome!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
OPEN HOMES SATURDAY & SUNDAY 1 - 1.30pm | PRICE: $459,000
- Electric Hot Water
- Modern Kitchen
- Combined Dining/Kitchen
- Combined Bathrooms
- Combined Lounge/Dining
- Electric Stove
- Excellent Interior Condition
- Off-Street Parking
- Excellent Exterior Condition
- Single Storey
- City Sewage
- Town Water
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
- Extractor Fan
- Heated Towel Rail
- Light Fittings
- TV Aerial
- Cooktop Oven
See all chattels
Secure Car Park in Basement